Roar and Snore at the Zoo
**SOLD OUT – Join the wait list below**
Feast, snooze and explore the Zoo after dark during this unique overnight Roar ‘n’ Snore camping experience.
Join Adventurebilities as we explore the Melbourne Zoo after dark, and listen to wild animal stories before cozying up in your tent for a night amongst the wildlife. Wake in the morning to the call of siamang gibbon & native bird songs. Enjoy some delicious breakfast before heading off for an exclusive morning zoo guided tour.
If this sounds like your kind of night away, then register your interest below and we will be in touch with further information very soon.
Itinerary Day 1
- 6.30pm Arrive, meet your hosts and enjoy refreshments
- 7.30pm Dinner
- 8.30pm Night tour of the zoo
- 10.30pm Return to campsite for supper
- 11.00pm Bedtime
Itinerary Day 2
- 7.00am Continental breakfast
- 7.40am Morning tour of the zoo
- 9.00am Check out and say goodbye to your hosts and finish exploring the zoo at our leisure
- 10.30am Leave the zoo, bound for home.
Melbourne Zoo provides:
- Canvas tents
- Camp mattresses for each adventurer
- Camp chairs for each adventurer
- 2 x guided tours with experienced hosts
- Zoo admission for the day after camp
- Refreshments on arrival including a complimentary glass of sparkling (please BYO alcohol if desired)
- Dinner, supper and continental breakfast
- Water, orange juice, soft drink, milk, a selection of teas and coffee
- Toilets are within walking distance and are open all night
Please note: This is an overnight camping experience with accommodation being canvas tents and mattresses on the ground each tent will have 2 mattresses so you will be sharing with one other person from our group. The image below is a photo of the actual campsite at Melbourne Zoo.
Date: Thursday 16 March 2023
Travel: Adventure Bus
Age Group: 16+
NDIS Price: $920
Spending money: Additional money can be brought to purchase any souvenirs as desired